Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Farewell Friend!


Judy Wheeler has been a dear friend for I don't know how many years. Her son, Ethan, graduated with Riley and she has been a huge 'friend of scouting'! She was there to help me move when I needed her and I was there to help her move when she needed me.

She is an amazing woman - dentist and lawyer, school teacher, scout leader and more. She is now working for an Indian tribe out in New Mexico and we wish her well in her new adventures. She was so excited for the outdoor activities to experience in her new neck-of-the-woods.

I told her if she wants more help organizing and dejunking she can just fly me on out to New Mexico! It couldn't be any worse than sorting through her storage unit in the Florida humidity and heat!

No comments: