Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 19, 2010

Silly Sweet Sisters!

Sweet sisters - Aunt Pauline & my mom, Helen! Can you tell they are sisters?!

Well, one of the mornings mom and I were there - we were enjoying a few quiet moments - I think Aunt Pauline dropped a thread on the floor or something. Next thing you know she reaches underneath and comes up with an Easter egg! Next thing you know she is on her knees looking under the chair. More treats! How could the grandkids have missed those?! Too funny.

Silly Sisters!

The two sisters end up looking under all the chairs and come up with quite a stash. They were then making dibbs on which candy was who's. It was pretty funny! And cute. All in good fun.

They shared a few with me too!

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

Life is like a box of chocolates- you never know what you're going to get! :)

Joe and Emily said...

Wow- look at Mom's pants in that second picture! She's got knee marks. I guess she's been crawling around a lot lately- not just looking for candy, but looking after Lizzie! Makes me laugh. And you know she's a good grandma if she's got knee marks.